Pureform Magnesium Oxide 1Kg
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Important for many symptoms in the body especially the muscles and nerves.
- Used as a supplement to maintain adequate magnesium in the body
- Magnesium is macro-mineral that is quite important in the horse’s diet
- Magnesium is most important for bone health and approximately 60% of the magnesium in the horse’s body is found in their skeleton
- Magnesium also helps to reduce the damage caused by ailments, such as colic and laminitis, as it protects the body against damage from the endotoxins that are released during those situations