GUIDELINES FOR DONATION/SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
Irvine’s has long been a proud community supporter of Alberta 4-H Clubs, Canadian Senior Pro Rodeo, western events, various rodeo associations and many more!
Due to such a high volume of sponsorships requests we receive each year, it has become necessary for us to limit the amount of events we sponsor. Due to this, Irvine’s only sponsors associations/events that are customers of our store.
****Irvine's only sponsors Non-Profit Organizations****
We are happy to work with organizations which meet the following criteria:
- The organization or event must be in our primary market area (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba)
- The organization or event must comply with relevant laws and regulations regarding ethical treatment of animals
- The project must be beneficial to the most individuals possible
- The project or event must be cost-effective and offer donor recognition
Your request must include the following information:
- A brief overview of your organization/event, with a clear description of its purpose, who benefits from it and the geographical area it operates in
- A brief history of the specific event or initiative
- A clear description of how the organization/event fits within Irvine’s focus area
- Amount of funding requested or nature of donation (whether it be money, prizes, facilities, etc.)
- Description of how the funding will be allocated
- List of all other donors and/or sponsors
- Names of officers and members of the governing board, their occupations or business affiliations
- Plans for donor recognition
- Demonstrate that the event is financially well-managed
- List of any charitable components of the event or project
Requests must be submitted in writing at least two months in advance. We will not accept sponsorship or donation requests by phone, email, fax, or drop-ins. When you have completed your written proposal, please submit it by mail or drop it off at the address at the address below. You will be notified in writing as to the success of your proposal. Please do not follow-up on your submission – we will contact you as soon as we can.